Nominal Rated PP Melt Blown / Spun Cartridge Filter
Features & Benefits
• Surface pore structure spreads water flow to reduce pressure drop
• Continuously gradient pore structure increases the capacity of dust holding, longer service life and high efficiency
• High strength and pressure resistance
• Micro-denier melt blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings
• 100% PP for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids
• Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives
High performance pure polypropylene depth dual-gradient density filter media is under highly controlled manufacturing process which guarantees consistently reproducible filter performance. PM-series filters are comprised of an inner compact rated section for exceptional dirt-holding capability and the outstanding performance which meets the highest quality requirements are selected for critical filtration application.
PP Melt Blown cartridge is able to retain contaminants throughout the entire cross section of the filter. The density increases progressively from the exterior surface to the interior and "graded density" allows larger particles to be trapped near the surface while smaller particles penetrate the larger open areas to be trapped nearer the center of the filter in the smaller openings.
• Drinking water treatment
• Pre-filtration for RO+DI
• Food and beverage
• Plating, Chemicals and Solvents
• Material : 100% PP microfiber
• Micron rating: 1, 3, 5, 10, ... 100um
• OD. 62-65mm/110-115mm; ID. 28mm
• Length: 5", 10", 20", 30", 40", 50", 60"
• Maximum differential pressure:
4.1bar at 20℃; 2.1bar at 60℃; 1.1bar at 80℃
• Recommended change out: 2.0bar
• Maximum temperature: 80℃